Handyman  Promote Your Business
Handyman
ProMatch
Directory
Cost Report
 

Medina Handyman Costs & Prices - ProMatcher Cost Report

Medina Handyman Costs & Prices

Medina, Ohio.  The Medina Handyman Cost Report is a concise report on everything you need to know about the cost of handyman in the Medina area.

Average Handyman Cost in Medina


We have done a little research to find the average cost of handyman in Medina. Here are the average costs and prices reported back to us:

Cost of Residential Handyman Services in Medina, Ohio

$52.14 per hour (plus parts and materials) (Range: $43.70 - $60.57)
Free Estimates from Local Pros

Cost of Commercial Handyman Services in Medina, Ohio

$52.74 per hour (plus materials) (Range: $46.55 - $58.93)
Free Estimates from Local Pros
  Was this information helpful?

Medina Handyman Cost Data


Professionals in the Medina area have provided information about how much handyman cost(s). Here are some of the individual reports:
44256, Medina, Ohio - February 27, 2020

Commercial Handyman Services

$45.00 to $60.00 per hour (plus materials)
We provide the best price possible to our customers. With smaller jobs, we require payment upon completion of the project. When completing bigger jobs, we require 60% down of the total price before starting and the remaining 40% upon finishing the project. Any project that has a lengthy completion time, payment plans can be made as well.

Reported by:
Carlos Hermansen, MC Custom Construction LLC
44281, Wadsworth, Ohio - February 24, 2020

Residential Handyman Services

$35.00 to $45.00 per hour (plus parts and materials)
Most jobs are quoted as a whole with one price taking in to consideration the time and materials needed to complete the work.

Reported by:
Daniel Kocsis, Wadsworth Home Services
44101, Cleveland, Ohio - May 9, 2018

Commercial Handyman Services

$65.66 - $75.78 per hour (plus materials)
This estimated quote includes handyman for commercial projects. It also includes building repair and maintenance. Cost excludes materials and long distance travel.

Reported by:
ProMatcher Research Team
44101, Cleveland, Ohio - April 13, 2018

Residential Handyman Services

$61.11 - $71.71 per hour (plus parts and materials)
Labor for residential handyman services is included in estimate. Cost accounts for odd jobs and minor repairs. Items not included: parts, supplies, and materials.

Reported by:
ProMatcher Research Team
44134, Cleveland, Ohio - February 13, 2015

Commercial Handyman Services

$29.00 to $41.00 per hour (plus materials)
That is just our average pay rate.

Reported by:
Anthony Marini, Flawless drywall finishing and plaster repair
44106, Cleveland, Ohio - June 10, 2014

Residential Handyman Services

$35.00 to $65.00 per hour (plus parts and materials)


Reported by:
ProMatcher Research Team
 
Free quotes from local handyman services near you.

Medina Handyman Services


MC Custom Construction LLC
4116 Poe Road, Medina, OH
330-241-7229 |
Flawless drywall finishing and plaster repair
1400 roanoke dr., Cleveland, OH
216-318-9570
Your Family Handyman & More, LLC
P.O. Box 361929, Strongsville, OH
216-772-8030 |
Tell us how much you charge for your services and receive a free business listing.
Free quotes from local Handyman Services
Disclaimer: Costs and prices shown on the ProMatcher site are intended to be used as general information, not as guaranteed estimates. To obtain cost information relevant to your project, request a quote or estimate from a local service provider.
Handyman > Costs & Prices > Ohio > Medina Handyman Costs & Prices

Free Cost Estimates   |   Handyman Services Directory   |   Handyman Cost Report   |   Free Business Listing



All users of ProMatcher.com are subject to our terms of use.

Home   |   Articles & Videos   |   Affiliates   |   Networking Groups   |   Search by Category

Terms of Use   |   Privacy   |   Partner Network   |   California Do Not Sell My Info   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Member Login

©2003-2020 - VentureStreet, LLC

Join Our Business Network